Monday, January 24, 2011

rocky sungrown and port


I sit down and turn on some Joe Strummer.  By the time “coma girl” is finishing up, I get the Rock Patel 60 Sungrown lit and going. This is a massive smoke with spice that requires some port. So I pour a glass of Smith Woodhouse LBV. “Get down Moses” is about at the halfway point. I sit back down, and enjoy a great cigar, great port and one of the best songwriters to grace a microphone. I let the next hour pass with thoughts and music.The sweet, rich port finds it self pouring out of the bottle faster than it should. The Patel turns to ash, the evening passes to fast. "Silver and Gold" ends and i walk back inside.

I recommend all three to everyone.

Rock Patel 60 Sungrown
Smith Woodhouse LBV
Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros – Streetcore

  

No comments:

Post a Comment